President: Paola Pena
Vice-President: Carmine Couloute
Treasurer: Jonatan Coreas
Secretary: Gaitrie Samaroo
Fundraising Coordinator: Norvilia Etienne
SEEK /Queens College Affairs & Publicity Coordinators: Katherine Alegra & Gurpreet KaurPeer
Mentor: Catherine Hernandez
Assistant Peer Mentor Coordinator: Christelle Samedi
Volunteer Coordinators: Leslye Del Carpio
SEEK Events Deputies: N/A
Gen Leaders are chosen by their peers via elections that take place in the Summer. They are the advocates for their cohort. Their generation entered Queens College in the Summer of 2014.
They were the first group of SEEK Gens Leaders. Their greatest accomplishment was the creation of the Gens Constitution and By-laws and the official re-instatement of the SEEK Club after 20 years of inactivity.
Leadership duties include:
- Leading out in the planning, organizing and presentation of SEEK Pride Days;
- Meet periodically with SEEK appointed Advisors,
- Keep cohort members informed and updated about SEEK & QC events, academic requirements etc.
- Represent their cohort at major SEEK and QC Events.
- Mentor the following generation of SEEK Gens Leaders
To remain as leaders of their cohorts, student leaders must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Fall 2015 Gen 18 SEEK Pride Days: October 19th, November 30th